Special Rate! We're offering a $39+tax per night rate from August 1st thru August 30th when 3 or more nights are booked. Call us to book now!
Love to RV? Our RV campground was created for the discriminating camper!
- Mountain-top location with big sky view
- Spacious, level concrete pads
- Nice spacing between sites
- Big-rig friendly with all pull-thru sites
- Full hook-ups (water, sewer, electric)
- All sites have 50/30/20 amp electric service
- Conveniently located on Firetower Road (Newton County 1300), just 1/4 mile from our RiverWind Lodge and several cabins
- Twice-daily trash pick-up at site
- Pet-friendly with plenty of walking area (view our Pet Policy here)
- Buddy sites are available
- Open year 'round with weekly and monthly rates available
- Charcoal grill at each site
- Picnic table at each site
- Guest bathhouse with showers
- Coin-operated laundry mat
- Free WIFI
To Book: Call 870-861-5514
NIGHTLY RATE: $59.99 + tax / per site
See below for deposit requirements and additional Booking Terms.
EXTENDED STAY RATES
7 - 29 Nights:
$49.99 + tax per night / per site
$39.99 + tax per night / per site
Rate includes up to 6 guests and 3 pets per site. Extra guests, ages 13 or older, are an additional $5+tax per person. A $15 non-refundable deposit, per night reserved, is required at time of booking. See below for additional booking terms and campground policies.
Booking Terms & Policies
Rate includes up to 6 guests and 3 pets per site. Extra guests, ages 13 or older, are an additional $5+tax per person. A $15 non-refundable deposit, per night reserved, is required at the time of booking. Reservations that include a Friday or Saturday night require a 2-night minimum stay. See below for cancellation policy information, additional booking terms, campground policies and holiday booking requirements.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR BOC RV CAMPGROUND RULES / ETIQUETTE POLICIES, including rules related to campfires, pets, and visiting guests.
SITE ASSIGNMENT: If you have requested a specific site(s), we will do our best to honor your request. Please be aware, however, that site assignments are not guaranteed.
- To check-in, go directly to the campground and set up in the site number you were assigned in your confirmation email.
- If you have arrived prior to 5:00 PM, please come to our office to receive your registration packet and settle your account.
- If you are driving through Ponca on your way to the campground, please feel free to stop at our store before 5:00 PM and register.
- If you are arriving after 5:00 PM, please come to our store by 10:00 AM the following morning to pick up your registration packet and settle your account.
DEPARTURE: Check-out time is by 12:00 PM. Thank you for departing on time, otherwise a service fee for another night's rate will be charged to your credit card holding the reservation.
PAYMENT: A non-refundable deposit of $15 per campsite / per night reserved is required in order to hold your reservation, along with a valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express Card number on file. The balance is due upon check in and can be paid by credit card, debit card, money order, personal check or cash. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon booking.
2-NIGHT MINIMUM STAY: A reservation involving a Friday or Saturday night, peak season date, or certain holiday time frames requires a minimum stay of at least 2 consecutive nights. Peak season dates and holiday time frames are listed on our website or are available by calling 870-861-5514.
3-NIGHT MINIMUM STAY: Certain holiday time frames, such as Memorial Day weekend, may require a stay of 3 or more consecutive nights. Dates requiring a stay of 3 or more consecutive nights are listed on our website or are available by calling 870-861-5514.
"CANCEL IT NOW" CANCELLATION SERVICE
When making your reservation, you will have the opportunity to purchase our "Cancel It Now" Cancellation Service for 7% of your pre-tax account balance. This service permits you to cancel a RV site(s) without penalty, less your pre-paid deposit(s) of $15 per site / per night, by 10:00 AM on the date of arrival. The "Cancel It Now" Cancellation Service must be purchased at the time of reservation and if used, all dates within the reservation must be cancelled. Your pre-paid deposit(s) and "Cancel It Now" fee is non-refundable. To cancel, simply call our office staff (870-861-5514) by 10:00 AM on the date of arrival. You will receive an email cancellation confirming that your reservation(s) has been cancelled. Important to Note: Please note that an email or phone message cannot be accepted as a form of cancellation; we must speak with you in person in order to assure that your cancellation has been received.
REGULAR 48-HOUR CANCELLATION
You may cancel an RV site(s) reservation 48 or more hours in advance of your date of arrival without penalty, less the non-refundable amount of your initial booking deposit of $15 per site / per day. For example, a Friday reservation must be cancelled by the close of business on the Wednesday of the same week. To cancel, call our office at 870-861-5514 by the close of BOC business two days in advance of your arrival date. Please note that a RV campsite(s) reservation must be cancelled in full for all dates initially booked when it includes a one or more days occurring within a time frame requiring a 2- or 3-night minimum stay, such as weekends and holidays. Once you have personally contacted us, we will send you a cancellation confirmation via email. Important Note: An email or phone message cannot be accepted as a form of cancellation; we must speak with you in person in order to assure that your cancellation has been received. HOLIDAY RESERVATION EXCEPTION: Please note that reservations occuring during select holiday time frames (please ask us if your reserved dates fall into one of these time frames) are ineligible for the "Peace of Mind" cancellation assurance option. Holiday-related reservations must be cancelled at least 30 days in advance of arrival in order to avoid full payment, less the pre-paid deposit.
LAST-MINUTE CANCELLATION A RV campsite(s) reservation cancelled less than two days from date of arrival will be fully due and non-refundable unless you have pre-purchased our "Cancel It Now" Cancellation Service. For example, a Friday reservation cancelled beyond the close of business on the Wednesday of the same week is subject to full payment. The amount owed will be charged to the credit card holding the reservation at the time of cancellation. To cancel, call our office staff at 870-861-5514 during business hours.
RV CAMPGROUND HOLIDAY BOOKINGS
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND / MAY 25-28: a 3-night minimum stay is required for a reservation that includes any of these dates.
- LABOR DAY / AUGUST 31-SEPT. 3: a 3-night minimum stay is required for a reservation including any of these dates.
THANKSGIVING / CHRISTMAS / NEW YEARS
- NOV. 22-26: a 3-night minimum stay is required for a reservation including any of these dates.
- DEC.22-JAN.2, 2018: a 2-night minimum stay is required for a reservation including any of these dates.
LOOKING FOR TENT OR HORSE CAMPING? These types of camping are available in the nearby national park, about 10 minutes from Ponca at the Steel Creek Campground. Click here to learn more about tent and horse camping in the Ponca area. Horse camping is also available at Centerpoint Horse Camp, located @ 3 mlles north of Ponca at the junction of Hwy 43 + Firetower Road.